School - K3/K4/K5 - Early Childhood
Welcome! We're excited about our Early Childhood classes and hope you are, too! Our nurturing, faith-filled environment sets the stage for not only our K3, K4 and K5 learners, but for their parents as well. Easing little ones into school is a big milestone for each child and parent. With our gentle approaches and small class size, we can help your child become the confident, eager learner he or she is meant to be.
- Options of half days or full days, 3 or 5 days per week
- K3 children must be toilet trained
- Age 3 by September 1 of the year they start school
- "Specials" with certified teachers include music, physical education and library
For K4 and K5:
- Options of half days or full days, 5 days per week
- "Specials" with certified teachers include music, physical education, library, art and Spanish. Reading specialist option for K5
For K3, K4 and K5:
- Teachers are certified by the state Department of Public Instruction - just like all of our other teachers
- Play-based curriculum follows the Wisconsin Standards for Early Learning
- Matched with Big Kid Buddy classes for Mass planning and attendance, reading and other special activities
- Take part in Faith Families - small groups of mixed grades that gather for prayer, team building and service activities
- Extended Care for full-day students available for added cost from 2:15pm to 5:30pm when school is in session and on days with an all-school early dismissal from 11am to 5:30pm
Meet Our Caring K3, K4 and K5 Teachers and Aides Here
Find Out How To Register Here
Tuition Information Here
Questions? Please use this contact form or reach us at 262-679-0451. We look forward to hearing from you!
A+ For St. Leonard
"We love the caring relationships between the upper and lower grade children.
St. Leonard's faculty and students live what Jesus proclaimed - love one another."
Colleen and CJ M.
St. Leonard parents since 2012