Christian Formation - All Forms, Schedules, Booklets, Flyers
Welcome to our new "All Forms, Schedules, Booklets, Flyers" Page!
For this years Schedule, please click here: 2023-2024 Calendar of Classes (2 pages)
The 2023-2024 Christian Formation Handbook is your "go to" source for important information about our program!
Mass Reflection and Service Hour forms can now be found at links on this page.
We look forward to serving your family and growing in our Catholic faith in the upcoming 2023-24 year.
2023-24 Parishioner Registration Form Information
- A pre-filled registration form has been emailed to all registered parish families that have children who are eligible to participate in the Christian Formation Program.
- The email will be sent to the primary email address listed in the parish database. This prefilled form is generated from family information that is currently in the database.
- If you did not receive the email, please check your SPAM folder. The email is sent from "St. Leonard Christian Formation Office <[email protected]>" with the subject line "Christian Formation Registration."
- The remaining forms used to complete the registration process for Christian Formation classes are below.
- All forms PDFs and must be filled out electronically. Adobe DC Reader can be used to fill out the PDF forms. Here is a link for a free download for Adobe DC Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- Completed form(s) can be emailed to the Christian Formation Office at : [email protected]
- We keep electronic copies of each form we receive.
We welcome Christian Formation program registration of families who are not parishioners. Please contact our office at [email protected]or call 262-679-0880 for more information.
Important Documents For All Ages
Forms to Complete Your Family's Registration
Schedules-Christian Formation Handbook (see Link below)
- Class Dates & Times= Jr. Leos - K3, K4, K5: see CF Handbook, page 19. For Elementary, Youth Ministry, Confirmation: CF Handbook Page 9 & Vine and Branches: Pg 24
- Coming Soon - Very Important Dates 2nd grd/2nd Year parents: Sacramental Meetings, Retreats, signups etc.
- Family Faith In Action/Enrichment Activities Schedule (TBA)
- Youth Holy Hour/Reconciliation Schedule for Grades 3-11 (See CF Handbook , Page 15)
Handbook, Other Links and Forms
Elementary (Gr 1-6)
First Communion and Reconciliation
- Sacramental Guidelines 2023-24 (coming soon)
- General First Communion/First Reconcilation Information for the Current Year
- Important Dates
- Mass Selection and Seating Form
- Instruction for Making 1st Communion Banner
- First Communion Retreat Information Sheet
- Bread Sunday Information
Youth Ministry (Gr 7-11)
- Christian Formation Handbook 2023-24
- Class Topics
- Class Topic Registration Form
- Topics, Teachers, Rooms
- Grade 11 Sponsor Form
- Grade 10, 11 Retreat Dates and Confirmation Interview Dates
- Grade 10 Retreat Form
- Grade 11 Retreat Form
- Grade 11 Retreat Permission Form/Medical Release Form
- Youth Holy Hour/Reconciliation Services