St. Leonard's Basketball strives for a positive athletic experience in a Catholic environment, emphasizing fair play and competitiveness. Boys and girls in 5th through 8th grades are encouraged to participate.
| Boys Tournaments
|5th Grade Boys: Feb. 22, 23, 24 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|| 5th Grade Girls: Feb. 15, 16, 17 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|6th Grade Boys (A): Jan. 11, 12, 13 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
||6th Grade Girls (A): Jan. 4, 5, 6 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|7th Grade Boys (A): Jan. 31, Feb 1, 2 (Thur/Fri/Sat)
||7th Grade Girls (A): Mar. 1, 2, 3 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|8th Grade Boys (B): Jan. 18, 19, 20 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
||8th Grade Girls (A): Jan. 25, 26, 27 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
Five Big Reasons why your team will enjoy our tournament:
- All players will receive awards: 1st Place Trophies for 5th and 6th Grade and Championship T-Shirts for 7th and 8th Grade, 2nd and 3rd place winners awarded trophies. Consolation Champion awarded trophies. Medals awarded to all other participants. Team Championship trophy awarded to Tournament Champion.
- All teams are guaranteed to play at least 3 games
- Experienced referees control the action.
- Your team will use St. Leonard's state of the art athletic facility. Newly painted Gym floor.
- The best concessions in the area... enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage choices. New this year- The head coach for each team, entered into the St. Leonard's Tournament gets two attempts to sink a 3 point shot before your game on the opening night of the tournament. Sink one 3-point shot and your players all get a free Slushie after your game. Come enjoy a Slushie from our new Slushie machine.
Awards based on 8 team tournaments. SLAA and the Tournament director reserve the right to adjust awards accordingly in the event tournaments are held with more than or less than 8 teams.
Cost: $150.00 per team- Make check payable to the "St. Leonard's Athletic Association"
Reserve your spot today! Please call, text or email FIRST to reserve and guarantee your spot.
Boys Tournament Director: Mike Schepp 414-467-1940 (Cell) [email protected]
Girls Tournament Director: Dave Miller 414-690-4970 (Cell) [email protected]
Click HERE for tournament information and registration form
Tom Duelge, Basketball Coordinator