"The purpose of the St. Leonard's Athletic Association is to provide a variety of athletic programs in a Christian environment. Basketball, volleyball, track and field programs are offered under the governance of various archdiocese leagues. The program begins with teaching the fundamentals and continues all the way to competing at the high school level and beyond. Our goal is to have athletes compete in sports while developing the life long attributes teamwork, sportsmanship and an ethic to achieve their goals in life."
St. Leonard's Athletic Board
Breaking News! Breaking News! Breaking News! Breaking News!
| Boys Tournaments
|5th Grade Boys: Feb. 22, 23, 24 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|| 5th Grade Girls: Feb. 15, 16, 17 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|6th Grade Boys (A): Jan. 11, 12, 13 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
||6th Grade Girls (A): Jan. 4, 5, 6 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|7th Grade Boys (A): Jan. 31, Feb 1, 2 (Thur/Fri/Sat)
||7th Grade Girls (A): Mar. 1, 2, 3 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
|8th Grade Boys (B): Jan. 18, 19, 20 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
||8th Grade Girls (A): Jan. 25, 26, 27 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
Five Big Reasons why your team will enjoy our tournament:
- All players will receive awards: 1st Place Trophies for 5th and 6th Grade and Championship T-Shirts for 7th and 8th Grade, 2nd and 3rd place winners awarded trophies. Consolation Champion awarded trophies. Medals awarded to all other participants. Team Championship trophy awarded to Tournament Champion.
- All teams are guaranteed to play at least 3 games
- Experienced referees control the action.
- Your team will use St. Leonard's state of the art athletic facility. Newly painted Gym floor.
- The best concessions in the area... enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage choices. New this year- The head coach for each team, entered into the St. Leonard's Tournament gets two attempts to sink a 3 point shot before your game on the opening night of the tournament. Sink one 3-point shot and your players all get a free Slushie after your game. Come enjoy a Slushie from our new Slushie machine.
Awards based on 8 team tournaments. SLAA and the Tournament director reserve the right to adjust awards accordingly in the event tournaments are held with more than or less than 8 teams.
Cost: $150.00 per team- Make check payable to the "St. Leonard's Athletic Association"
Reserve your spot today! Please call, text or email FIRST to reserve and guarantee your spot.
Boys Tournament Director: Mike Schepp 414-467-1940 (Cell) email@example.com
Girls Tournament Director: Dave Miller 414-690-4970 (Cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for tournament information and registration forms
St. Leonard Basketball Information
CYM Basketball: Click HERE to register for the 2018-2019 season.- Due by October 31st, 2018
Click HERE to register for the 2019 season.
Click HERE for the St. Leonard's 2018-2019 ALL SPORTS Registration flyer
Thanks to the Weibeler Family for the donation of a NEW TV in the Gym lobby and also for the Keurig for the concession area. St. Leonard's Athletic Association and families thank you for your donation!
Problems with this website?